Sunday, February 10, 2013

Gone 2


Dear blog readers,

Friday night just before 12:00 a.m. my beloved Grandma passed away. There are so many details swirling in our heads as her death was quite a shock even though she has been very sick for many years. We never would have expected to lose both Grandparents only 3 weeks apart.

Due to all of this we will be taking yet another hiatus from blogging for a couple of weeks. Whenever you check the blog (or would normally check the blog) please take a moment to pray for our family. Pray for peace, wisdom, and comfort in our grief as we go through this all over again. Thank you.

~Bianca for the family

8 comments:

Leah said...

I'm so sorry for your another loss Bianca! If it makes you feel better, remember that your grandparents are together again in heaven instead of separated. I lost my Grama for more than a year ago. She had been been separated from her husband for more than 30 years. He was gone few years before I was born so I never knew him. She never remarried because she was still in love with him. My family has no idea whether my Grampa is saved or not. We can only hope and pray that he was. Anyways we were sad to see her go but she lived for almost 101 years and am glad that she has finally (hopefully) reunited with Grampa. Anyways, sorry if I made this worse instead of better. I'm just trying to say that no matter how much we'll miss our grandparents, we'll know that we will see them again someday in heaven and while we're waiting, we can be comforted that they are with their loved ones.

Alexis Wassenberg said...

I'm thinking and praying for you all!

Love in Christ,
Alexis Wassenberg

Technoprairie said...

So sorry for your double loss!

Stacy H said...

I am at a loss for words. Our deepest sympathies, Pastor & Stacy
We will continue to pray for all of you.

7 Eagles said...

Thank you for your comment, Leah. Your Grandma was a widow for a long time. In many ways, I'm glad that my Grandma didn't have to be alone for long. We are grateful that we will see them both again one day.

~Bianca

7 Eagles said...

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers, Alexis. We really appreciate them.

~Bianca

7 Eagles said...

Thank you, Technoprairie. Our double loss was heaven's double gain!

~Bianca

7 Eagles said...

Thank you for your comment, Pastor and Stacy. We are at a loss for words as well, but we really appreciate your prayers.

~Bianca